Ergonomic Evaluation/Consultation with written report for Individual employees. Consultation self-initiated by company or doctor ordered for employees with complaints of work-related discomfort or pain.
• On-site, one-on-one consultation with the individual
• Observation of work habits and assessment of the employee’s workstation
• Obtain an understanding of the employee’s job and how he/she functions within the workstation.
• Work and personal history is taken for possible causes of discomfort
• Postural and body mechanics explained
• Immediate correction of potential risks factors in the work environment and instruction on the proper use and setting of existing equipment
• Recommend solutions with new or replacement equipment, if needed.
• Written report with specific actions taken and recommendations to follow
• Follow-up once recommendations are in place.