The Ergonomic Wellness program for an entire company, division or department. Pro-Active approach for low-risk, symptom-free employee base to promote optimal ergonomic fit between the employee and their workstation.
• Audit (walk-through) of existing workstations.
• Provide education (group training) on the importance of ergonomics for their well-being and how to evaluate their own work environments.
• Make individual recommendations for repositioning existing equipment such as monitors, keyboards/mice, printers, cpu’s etc.
• Work with existing equipment, such as adjusting chairs, to better utilize the equipment.
• Identify problem areas for employees who are most at-risk.
• Recommend cost-conscious solutions which may include new or replacement equipment where needed.
• Provide checklist to leave with the employee of recommended posture changes for self-monitoring their own work environment in the future.
• Provide a summary report to management of individual recommendations.